Kootenai County Prosecutor’s Office – Deputy Prosecutor
$75,547 to $119,059 per year depending on experience
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Job Posted On:
December 19, 2022
Under limited supervision this position conducts prosecution in court proceedings on behalf of Kootenai County government and is responsible for handling legal matters in the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney including the processing, preparation and prosecution of misdemeanor and felony cases; the conduct of preliminary hearings; the investigation, initiation and handling of complaints; and the preparation and appearance on orders to show cause in the District Court.
DO YOU QUALIFY?
- Do you have a Juris-doctorate degree from an accredited law school and a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of one year related experience and/or training?
- Have you successfully passed the Idaho State Bar examination or otherwise been admitted to practice law in Idaho?
- Do you have or have the ability to obtain a valid driver’s license and are you insurable?
YOU MAY BE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You are licensed to practice as an attorney in the State of Idaho
- You are committed to justice
- You are able to successfully pass a criminal background check and mandatory pre-employment drug test
- You are able to work as required including evenings, weekends and on-call
How To Apply:
APPLY ONLINE AND ATTACH COVER LETTER AND RESUME